Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Great Stroller Debate

2/24/11-Wanted to update, a few weeks ago we found a STEAL on a Stroll-Air spider duo stroller and the boys (and I) are loving it!! Strollers are your lifeline when you have two little guys to get in and out of places so I have really been happy with this purchase.

Today I strolled with fellow twin mom, Denise, so that I could test out her stroller. Now that the boys are getting bigger, it is time to invest in a jogging stroller, and possibly an umbrella stroller. We currently have a double snap-n-go which has been a life saver, but the boys like to get out of their car seats and seem to be stable enough to face forward in a stroller. We'll see what the ultimate decision is, but I think an umbrella is going to be a definite so that I can maneuver in and out of stores easily with the little guys. When you have two, a good stroller is a MUST and I have been trying to decide on one for quite some time! Sometimes I just need to get out of the house and any way that makes that a little bit easier is a big help. Decisions, decisions, decisions...........

No comments:

Post a Comment