It has been a long time since I updated our journal and I have a feeling it's because the boys have gone mobile. It is amazing how much they have grown and changed in the last 5 months. They can now climb stairs at lightning speed and Gabriel has mastered climbing down the stairs as well. Grayson knows the steps to coming down but just doesn't feel comfortable doing it 100% of the time. They eat everything under the sun, but have recently entered a picky phase. I am hoping it is just a phase because I have always counted my blessings that they are such good eaters. They stopped the bottle/nursing completely at 12 months and have no issue wielding a sippy cup while walking around the house. They have a pretty expansive vocabulary for their age and use some words in english and spanish. Their words are:
Gabriel: Momma, Dada, dog, ball, bubbles, agua (water), wawa (water), momo(elmo), down, uh-oh, nana (banana), mas (more-they also have the sign for this)
Grayson: Ball, ox (socks), hot, uh oh, Dada, Momma, awa (agua-water), down, bye bye, de de (leche-milk), dog, thank you, more, hola, ma-maw(grandma),
They both bark and growl when they see dogs and call them dog, they call our lab Bailey by name.
They can follow simple commands such as drink your milk and they point to their belly, head, and ear when asked where those body parts are.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment