Thursday, March 22, 2012

Outside Play

We have been having so much fun enjoying the outside weather lately and want to soak it up as much as possible before the heat of the Florida summer sets in. There is a splash park at one of the local parks and the boys just love it. We've also gone to the beach and play in the back yard almost every afternoon. The boys also got a picnic table that we use for snacks and coloring, and we even ate lunch outside yesterday! I have forgotten to mention in my last few posts that Grayson is going through a major "mommy" phase right now. He wants to sit with me, follow me everywhere, and help me with anything I'm doing. It's really sweet and such a change from when they were younger and Gabriel was attached to me at all times of the day. Grayson loves to help and will do just about anything for a sticker. Gabriel is also very sticker motivated and one heck of a climber! I think he may be part monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment