Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sharing

Our twins share everything.....crib, clothes, burp cloths, pacifiers, toys, their carseats are the same so it doesn't matter who gets put in which car seat, the list goes on. Over the last few days I've had to make a conscious effort not to let their items get shared or passed between them since Gabriel had a cold. But, despite my best efforts, Gabriel was so kind to share his cold with his brother....and his Daddy. David slept in the guest room last night after coming home from work thinking his allergies were bothering him to progressively feeling worse over the course of the night. Gabriel had been waking up frequently at night due to his cold so we decided he should get some sleep to help him fight his cold. I woke up at 4:30, one of Gabriel's usual wake times, to find him still sleeping soundly but Grayson was snoring and stirred awake while I was checking on them!! I knew this couldn't be a good sign from my little guy that usually sleeps a solid 12 hours.Grayson seemed to be feeling fine yesterday but now is stuffy too. Gabriel does seem to be on the mend and has as much energy as ever, so I'm praying I can stay healthy too!! If momma goes down, we're all going to be in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment