Sunday, January 6, 2013

Becoming an expert in "toddler"

Grayson and Gabriel have full conversations with us these days and I could spend a whole day writing about the funny things we talk about. Here are a few of my favorite mispronunciations.

Grayson, "mommy, I need to poot (poop)."

Their names: dayson and daydle, and of course "melia"

Grayson calls jeans "jeeps"

Gabriel says that he needs to peep (for pee)

Grayson:"mommy, I want breakfast." me: do you want eggs, or waffles? Grayson: no mommy, I want breakfast. Not sure what breakfast is in his world. This also happens with snack and dinner and sometimes when he wakes up in the morning he asks for dinner.

Grayson calls my bra "boobs", as in, "mommy, you putting boobs on?"

I told the boys we needed to go shopping for new clothes because they are growing and Grayson pointed to the outfit he was wearing and said "I already have clothes!!"

I can only imagine the funny things Amelia will come up with when she's hanging out with these two.

3/1/13
I had the hiccups earlier today and Grayson asked me if I had the "pick ups"

Gabriel will say, "Can I have one more again?" When he wants to do something again, it's a combo between "one more time" and "can I do it again?"

Whenever the kids give me a big hug I say "that was a good one!", so now Grayson says it every time he hugs me.

Gabriel likes to help me unload the dishwasher, and he refers to all mugs as "coffee". As in, "here mommy, put coffee away." as he hands me a mug.






No comments:

Post a Comment